221 9th St N
Naples, FL 34102
ABWA Neapolitan Chapter Meeting
May 23rd, 2017
The Future of Marketing: Reach, Target, and Engage with
Speaker: Georgia Beasley
Discover how Marketing can create one seamless experience for your customer
Learn 3 Steps: Reach, Target and Engage
Georgia Beasley is a multimedia force with a specialty of speaking millennial to achieve success in all aspects of business. Georgia’s professional background includes more than a decade of growing media sales revenues in broadcast, digital and non-traditional revenue. Georgia has held the role of general sales manager and digital sales manager in Beasley Media Group’s Augusta, Georgia, Miami, Florida and Wilmington, Delaware clusters. Most recently, she has relocated back to Florida in the Ft. Myers market as the Director of Digital.
Georgia has a distinct perspective as both employee and manager with various formats, revenue streams, and in a variety of market sizes from big and medium to small. It is this 360º knowledge of the industry that allows Georgia to inform any market on how to best approach growth; even more than that, Georgia aims to help each team understand how to earn their “unfair share” and set themselves up for long term success.
Her passion is advancing radio in the digital space and exploring new opportunities as they evolve. Georgia graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She has bachelor’s degrees in both communications and women’s studies. Georgia lives in Estero, FL with her 5 year-old son, Bobby and 2 ½ year-old son, Zayn.
Awards and Recognitions:
- RAB SAC (Sales Advisory Committee) and LMAC (Local Market Advisory Committee) committee member Jan 2016-current
- 2016 Radio Wayne Nominee and Finalist, August 2015
g through the Ranks- Class of 2015, August 2015
- Named one of the industry’s top digital leaders by Radio Ink Magazine 2016
- Selected by the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) and Radio Advertising Bureau (RAB) as a member of the 2016 NAB/RAB Radio Show steering committee, January 2016
- Soon to be
graduate of the NABEF’s elite executive program “Broadcast Leadership Training,” focusing on ownership and operations of broadcast properties.
Georgia has been invited to be a guest speaker at the following conferences:
- NAB Show, April 2016- Panelist- Innovative sales techniques and strategies
- RAB/NAB Radio Show, September 2016- Moderator- Integrated Selling and Solutions
- Matrix Digital Conference, January 2017- Panelist- Digital Workflow
- Radio Ink Hispanic Radio Show, March 2017- Panelist- Bridging the Gap between Millennials and Gen-X in the workplace
221 Ninth Street North
Naples, Fl 34102
5:30 pm – 6:00 pm Registration
6:00 pm – 7:30 p.m. Meeting Called to Order and Dinner is served.
Mixed greens salad with carrot, tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, and raspberry vinaigrette
Gilled 5 oz tenderloin with red wine demi
NY. Cheese with fresh berry compote
Vegetarian : Grilled vegetable risotto cakes with roasted tomatoes and arugula
Choice available on pull down menu at reservation
- ABWA Member Pricing: $33.00 Reserve through our automated system.
- Non-member Pricing: $38.00 Reserve through our automated system.
- If you run into any problems with the reservation system or have questions, please contact Toby Ferrel at 239-293-8324 or ybot2 [at] comcast [dot] net .
Reservation Deadline Friday, May 19th at 5:30 pm.