Women’s Business Showcase
September 26, 2017
Hilton Naples, 4pm to 7pm
The ABWA Neapolitan Chapter is excited to host our 3rd Annual Women’s Business event to showcase local women owned or managed businesses and not-for-profit organizations that provide support to the women and children in our area.
- Looking for Women owned business sponsors.
- We have invited 10 Not-for-Profit organizations. Each Non-for-Profit will be given a FREE Exhibitor table. ABWA’s way to support women in the community. The organizations are listed below.
- Visitors will be able to REGISTER in advance to attend through EVENTBRITE. Advance registration is $15 and walk-in registration will be $25.
- Light appetizers and a cash bar will be available during the event.
So come out and enjoy a great afternoon, meeting fabulous women working in our community and providing the services and products we all need to be successful!
There are 3 levels of Sponsorship – A table is included in each level but please click on this link for an OVERVIEW and the links below for specific details on the list of other visibility offered for each level of sponsorship.
Best Allied Moving and Storage
Tower Dental Arts
Not-For-Profit Women Focused Organizations
The ABWA Neapolitan Chapter is committed to supporting local Not-For-Profit organizations that focus on helping women and children in need. We are providing 10 FREE tables to the organizations listed below:
Pace Center for Girls
WINGS – Women In Naples Giving Support
SWFL Coalition Against Human Trafficking
Dress for Success
Shelter for Abused Women
The Glitter Foundation
She Will Fight
Exhibitor tables will be available for women owned or managed businesses and will be $150 and include:
- 6-foot table, white table cloth, two chairs and free entry for a exhibit table assistant.
- After registering and paying, the business’ name and a link to the website will be posted below.
- Please note, we are limiting each business category to three exhibitors only, e.g skin care, jewelry, insurance agents, realtors, etc.
The EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION FORM is available NOW! Please click on the link and complete the form and email to sam [at] samblack [dot] com. If your category is still open, you will receive a PayPal invoice due within 24 hours to reserve your spot. We have room for 50 Exhibitors so send in your Registration Form soon. Last year filled up very quickly. Please NOTE the Skincare , Jewelry , and Fitness Categories are now CLOSED.
Debi Gontier – Charleston Shoe Company
Linda Abedrabbo – CreativEnergy
Brittany Canfield – doTERRA Essential Oils
Sharon Hood – eBella Magazine
Tammie Burdette – Nerium
Ana Brendel – Le Moulin Bakery and Bistro
Sarah Roman – Marco Designs- Duke’s Appliances
Raye Teri – Foxe Designs
Amanda duCharme – LulaRoe Clothing
Terry DeMonaco – Cliffoney Realty
Cindy DeSimone – Elegantly Wired
Karen Hawes – KB Spirit Designs (custom hats)
Courtney Repta – Plexus Worldwide
Liz Anderson – Monat Global
Caryn Rasnick – Body & Soul Fitness and Health
Kerry Hollowell – The Fit N Fab Mom
Ann Olbrich – World Financial Group
As in past years, we welcome donations to the Silent Auction and your business/ name will be posted below on this page. Please contact Jamie Bergen, Bergenj [at] centurysecurities [dot] com if you have an item you would like to donate.